Attend this fast-moving session to learn about innovative tools that use your RPG skills to generate REST APIs, enabling data and logic to flow between environments. You’ll discover how you can respond to business requirements and modernize your applications faster than you ever thought possible, keeping IBM i front and center:
- Extend the reach of applications and data inside and outside of your organization
- Create a better user experience with mobile apps, etc.
- Secure data using industry standards and policies
We’ll show you tools to help you quickly turn your RPG skills and applications into modern digital assets:
- Automate generation of standard API and consumer RPGLE and SQL code
- Use our wizard to build and edit OAS3/SWAGGER API specifications
- Export API documentation to a self-service developer portal and Atlassian Confluence
- Automate the change process so you can continually meet rapidly evolving business requirements
Digital transformation and continuous modernization are attainable in the real world. Join us and be inspired.
Our speakers are Donna Westmoreland and Stuart Milligan.
Donna Westmoreland, who is CTO for Midrange Dynamics North America, has over 25 years’ experience with IBM midrange systems and supporting consistent software change methodologies. Experience gained from leading major projects, including application modernization, at hundreds of corporations has given her a well-rounded view of development needs, audit requirements, and testing principles.
Stuart Milligan is a Midrange Dynamics solutions architect and the product manager for MDRest4i. After selling X-Analysis to Fresche Solutions in 2013, Stuart founded the new IBM i technology Rest4i, before merging it with Midrange Dynamics in 2019. Co-author of two IBM Redbooks on midrange systems modernization and application engineering, Stuart has written numerous technical and management articles.
About Midrange Dynamics:
Midrange Dynamics provides application lifecycle and API management for hundreds of enterprises and small IT teams worldwide.