Companies today are becoming more complex and are depending more on automating system related tasks and monitoring. Due to this increasing need for automation, a thorough implementation of an IBM i based monitoring solution has become essential when it comes to eliminating potential issues and downtime.
Join us on Tuesday, February 25th at 12 PM CT as we discuss how we solve 5 common issues companies face when implementing a monitoring solution for the IBM i, as well as:
- Basic and Advanced areas to consider when Implementing a Message & Resource Monitoring Solution on the IBM i.
- The risk of leaving certain messages to manual monitoring
- Considerations when automating monitoring & reactions across the enterprise
- Critical Message ID’s to have a plan around monitoring including alerting escalations and reactivity
- A Q&A session with a senior SEA IBM i technical support team member
All attendees will receive a complimentary implementation checklist for message and resource monitoring on the IBM i.
Lloyd Ramdarie is an IBM i Technical Support team member at Software Engineering of America. His background includes working in IBM i space for quite a number years with a large extent of his experience coming from heavy involvement with securing the IBM i. He is a seasoned IT professional who can utilize his vast experiences and expertise to help you implement the very best end to end security solutions in the IBM i environment.