Learn how to modernize your business intelligence application
Modernization is a top IT concern for 50% of IBM i shops in 2021. For many, that means replacing outdated technology like Query/400 and other manual and labor-intensive ways of getting data to business users.
During this live webinar, the IBM i experts from HelpSystems demonstrate how the modern interfaces and advanced functionality in Sequel Data Access software can easily replace and enhance your current process for accessing data. You’ll also learn how to:
• Quit writing expensive code or using Query/400 queries to access valuable business data
• Convert those old queries into SQL with Sequel
• Build dashboards to compile and track KPIs
• Deploy insightful, actionable dashboards through a browser
• Quickly export your data to Excel
See how Sequel makes it possible for your IT team to deliver the valuable data and insight that users have been asking for without taking focus away from your other crucial functions. Register today!
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Greg Schmidt is a 20+ year veteran in data, document, forms, and process automation. Specializing in document automation and business intelligence, Greg has helped hundreds of companies automate their data and document processes and streamline their cumbersome business processes through strategic technologies and planning.