Join SEA on October 24th as we discuss the new IBM i 7.5 security & auditing features, and how those features can significantly improve your IBM i security and auditing posture by:
- Improving system security (QSECURITY) capabilities when upgrading to i 7.5
- Eliminating default user profile password usage and default System Service Tools/Dedicated Service Tools (SST/DST) profiles
- Enabling stronger password encryption capabilities for user passwords and SST/DST passwords
- Strengthening NetServer server and file share security
- Modifying default *PUBLIC rights for native IBM i objects
- Accessing new journal entry table functions and graphical views of some audit journal entries
i 7.5 made some significant strides in IBM I security and auditing. Join us on October 24th to fully understand the immediate benefits you can realize when upgrading to i 7.5 (or IBM i 7.4 TR 6 for some features).
Lloyd Ramdarie is an IBM i Technical Support team member at Software Engineering of America. Lloyd has worked in the IBM i space for many years, with heavy involvement in securing the IBM i. Lloyd is a seasoned IT professional who utilizes his vast experiences and expertise to help the IBM I community implement the very best end to end security solutions in the IBM i environment.