**Register once to receive access to all four virtual events listed below.**
- Recent Additions to Modern RPG Language, presented by Simon Hutchinson — 20 December 2023, 5:00 PM Indian Standard Time
Over the past ten years RPG has transformed itself into a modern free form language. In recent the recent releases, 7.4 and 7.5, there have been additions there have been enhancements made that have passed many people by. Simon will demonstrate his favorite additions. (This will be updated with the RPG enhancements included in TRs before the conference).
1. Learn Simon’s favorite additions to RPG, and the releases they can be used with
2. See exampes of each one.
- IBM i 7.5 Plus Favorite Features, presented by Tim Rowe & Scott Forstie — 3 January 2024, 5:00 PM Indian Standard Time
In this session Tim Rowe and Scott Forstie, IBM i architects and development leaders, will review the highlights of the latest IBM i 7.5 release along with the Latest TR releases. Many of our favorites new features will be covered by this team from the IBM i lab in Rochester
- Real Time IBM i Integrations - APIs, Event Streams, and Process Automation, presented by Satya Mandal and Anup Kumar Panda— 17 January 2024, 5:00 PM Indian Standard Time
Attendees will learn about the two most popular and highly complementary real time integration architecture approaches (API and Events), as well as Robotic Process Automation. The take-aways will include overview of best practices, when to use, sample use cases, and overview of available commercial and open source platforms that support these integration styles.
- Moving into Git (for RPGLE, COBOL, and more), presented by Liam Allan— 31 January 2024, 5:00 PM Indian Standard Time
The future of writing ILE languages is with git. Whether you've not heard of git, or you're an expert, we'll cover the basic concepts of git, how to get your ILE source code into git, how to develop and compile code from repositories, and many other concepts.