Security best practice and regulatory compliance are a constantly moving target. In this webinar, Jeff Uehling, Syncsort’s Product Management Director for security solutions and former architect for the security functions in the IBM i OS, shares what he has learned about best practices in his over 30 years of experience with IBM i security.
• Why you need to run at security level 50 – and the exposures of running at lower levels
• How to detect and prevent programs that could compromise system security
• Necessary system value settings
• How to apply cryptography to protect your data
• Network security requirements
• Security considerations for mobile deployments
• How Syncsort’s security solutions help you achieve best practice
Whether you are a systems security officer or an IBM i system administrator, you don’t want to miss this webinar.