Become a COMMON Member
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to the Online Content Library and its hundreds of hours of sessions on key topics.
- Online Boot Camps to sharpen your skills or help on-board new employees.
- Thought leadership on relevant and forward-looking topics that impact your IBM i investment, such as AI and Cognitive computing.
- Premier in-person educational events, including POWERUp and the Fall Conference.
- Publications that provide industry expertise, updates from COMMON, and community news.
- Credentialing through our independent and recognized COMMON Certification Program.
- Exclusive ability to join online My Communities and engage with other members.
Flexible options for 2020 membership that meet your needs:
Individual PRO: Was $219 Is $119
With an annual PRO membership, individuals can leverage COMMON’s benefits to expand their knowledge and skills, in addition to accessing a community of other IT professionals. These educational and networking opportunities can lead to career growth and advancement.
Join as an Individual
Corporate PRO: Was $745 Is $445
If your company has four or more employees, this is the option to choose. One annual rate provides membership benefits to all individuals in your organization, providing training opportunities that might otherwise not be available. The knowledge employees gain by participating in COMMON events can be leveraged to solve expensive, critical issues or make systems more efficient. This more than pays for membership.
Is your company already a member and you need to set up individual access? Set up your account here.
Join as a Company
Academic Membership: Complimentary
Available to students currently enrolled in a degree-granting educational program and for up to two years after graduation, this complimentary membership provides a way to prepare for the working world by gaining knowledge, experience, and networking contacts. Additionally, COMMON offers complimentary academic memberships to current instructors at accredited, degree-granting universities.
To join, contact the Membership Department at 800-777-6734. Proof of current enrollment or university affiliation required.
Note: All memberships are valid January 1 to December 31 for the calendar year that you were billed for and are non-transferable. Please contact the Membership Department with questions: 800-777-6734, 312-279-0192, or firstname.lastname@example.org.