Join COMMON Now
COMMON Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to webcasts, virtual conferences, and other online learning opportunities
- Exclusive access to hundreds of hours of archived educational videos, organized as a library with a content recommendation engine that introduces you to new concepts
- Reduced registration for in-person events such as POWERUp and the Fall Conference
- Discounts on employee on-board training modules, such as the RPG Boot Camp
- Private access to the online member directory
- Special pricing to attain professional certifications
Choose the membership that works best for you:
Individual PRO: $219
With a PRO membership, individuals can leverage COMMON’s benefits to expand their knowledge and skills, in addition to accessing a community of other IT professionals. These educational and networking opportunities can lead to career growth and advancement.
Corporate PRO: $745
If your company has four or more employees, this is the option to choose. One annual rate provides membership benefits to all individuals in your organization, providing training opportunities that might otherwise not be available. The knowledge employees gain by participating in COMMON events can be leveraged to solve expensive, critical issues or make systems more efficient. This more than pays for membership.
Is your company already a member and you need to set up individual access? Set up your account here.
Enroll Your Company
Available to students currently enrolled in a degree-granting educational program and for up to two years after graduation, this complimentary membership provides a way to prepare for the working world by gaining knowledge, experience, and networking contacts. Additionally, COMMON offers complimentary academic memberships to current instructors at accredited, degree-granting universities.
Academic Membership: Complimentary
To join, contact the Membership Department at 1.800.777.6734. Proof of current enrollment or university affiliation required.
Note: All memberships are valid January 1 to December 31 and are non-transferrable. Please contact the Membership Department with questions: 1.800.777.6734, 1.312.279.0192, or firstname.lastname@example.org.